Sloane & Sons Delivery Options
For the vast majority of orders, we deliver free and next day (assuming the product is in stock) - it's all part of the high quality, personalised service we are determined to offer every customer.
When you arrive at the website checkout you will be presented with two delivery options: Free Delivery or Saturday Morning Delivery (£25.00). All you need to do is choose the delivery service that suits you best.
All our chairs will arrive to you in a cardboard box. Inside the box the tub chairs will have plastic wrapping. Remove the wrapping carefully as not to cut and of the fabric on the chair.
Order by 14:00 hours and have your purchase delivered to you tomorrow (see below for conditions) at no cost.
When will my item(s) be delivered?
- If your item(s) are in stock and you order before 14:00 hours, your delivery will arrive on the next working day
- If tomorrow isn't convenient, you can choose a different date to suit you
- If your item(s) are in stock and you order after 14:00 hours, your delivery will arrive two working days later
- If your item(s) are out of stock, the website will show when we expect stock to arrive
- Deliveries take place between 8am and 6pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
- Saturday Delivery is also available at an additional cost of £25.00- a great option if it's difficult to take time off work during the week.**
What are the costs?
Delivery from Monday to Friday is FREE to the UK mainland, with the exception of some of the more remote Scottish postcodes - please see the bottom of this page for details.
Delivery on Saturday is £25.00 and takes place usually between 08:00 - 13:00.
Where will my item(s) be delivered?
With the Free Delivery Service, your item(s) will be delivered to the front door of your house, or the main entrance to your block of apartments. In order to keep this a free service, we are unable to proceed any further than the main door to your building. The same applies to our Saturday delivery service.
What are the costs?
Some of the more remote Scottish postcodes cost a little more - please see below for details.
Not sure which delivery service you need? Here’s a helpful comparison table to help you decide:
|Compare Deliveries||Free Delivery||Saturday Delivery|
|How much does it cost?||Free of charge||£25.00|
|Where is it delivered?||To the main entrance of your building||To the main entrance of your building|
|How many delivery drivers?||1||1|
|How will I be notified of delivery||You will receive an e-mail with tracking information the morning of delivery||You will receive an e-mail with tracking information the morning of delivery|
|What is the delivery window||The delivery window is between 08:00 - 18:00||The delivery will take place between 08:00 - 13:00|
|When will I receive the delivery?||From the next working day, or choose a date that suits you*||The Saturday that you select at checkout|
If you reside in the Highlands or Grampians of Scotland, there is an additional delivery charge and a slightly extended delivery time purely due to the distances involved.
- The following postcodes will be charged an additional £25.00:
AB10-16, AB21-25, AB30-39, AB41-45, AB51-56, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36, IV40, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA36, PA38, PH17-26, PH30-35, PH37-41, and PH50
You will be notified of this charge during the checkout process.
- We cannot deliver to the following postcodes next day. We offer delivery within 3 days or 3-5 days depending on your area:
- Within 3 days: AB31-38, FK19-21, IV1, IV3-56, PH9
- 3-5 days: BT, AB41-45, AB51-56, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA21-38, PH15-26, PH30-35, PH37-41
Our customer service team will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date.
We are only able to deliver to the UK mainland. At present, we do not deliver to Northern Ireland, the Scottish Isles, the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight, the Isles of Scilly or the Channel Islands.
**Saturday Delivery is not available during bank holidays.